Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

Grateful Friday

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary.

Edgar Allen Poe


Yesterday was a gloomy day.  It started at 3:00 AM with insomnia and then a little more captured sleep to wake up with a headache.  Lovely.

The weather was overcast and gray.  It was altogether that sort of day.

I decided to light candles and play music.  I cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom.  I vacuumed.  In the evening I turned on the lamps.

I started to feel better.  Light is what always makes me feel better.  Wiping the counters I thought about light.  And also Light.


The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalms 27:1


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails