Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Karma

Years ago I was the primary president in our ward.  At ward council, the bishop asked me what I thought about a Halloween carnival for the children as a ward activity.  I said, "I'm not a good person to ask because I don't like Halloween."

He said, "OK, you're in charge of it."

Wait, what?

Then I was YW president and had to go to camp even though I don't like camping.

Now this:  I don't really like ward Christmas parties.  (I know, I'm a terrible person.)  Adam and I were asked to be on the planning committee for our ward's Christmas party this year.

There is a pattern in my life.

So now, I'd just like to put it out there and make it be known.  I would hate new carpet.  I wouldn't like it if a mouse never came in my house again.  I don't like a clean kitchen or getting my oil changed.

Do you think it will work?  I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Mark Dahl said...

I remember when they told me I needed to be in charge of the sewing room and I was upset and you said, "What happened to I'll go where you want me to go?"

your mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails