Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

Grateful Friday

I'm grateful for life today.  I'm grateful for all the wonderful opportunities I've been given and the things that felt like raw deals but that taught me important lessons.

I'm grateful for my parents and siblings and friends.  I'm grateful for my mother-in-law and father-in-law and sisters and brothers-in-law and all they've added to my like.  And I'm grateful for life shared with my good husband.

Today Adam and I are 45.  Sheesh.  Some birthdays just seem a lot older and that is one of them.  It didn't help the whole 45-feels-a-lot-older thing when Mark asked me how long until I get social security.  He said, "Is that when you get to cut lines too?"

Sometimes I wonder about Mark's worldview.

But we're 45.  We met 27 years ago.  That's a lot of years ago.

I'm not going to write 45 things I love about Adam because I don't have the time.  He took the day off and we're going to spend it together.  I love sharing a birthday with him!

I just want you to know that I could write 45 things I love about him.  There are plenty of things to choose from.


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I hope your birthday was lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails