Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Christmas shopping

I've been doing some.  Emma is hands down the easiest person I shop for.  I find everything I think she would like.  Adam is less easy.  The problem with that man is that he doesn't get that excited about gifts.  So, if you're wondering why I'm worrying about it if he doesn't care that much, it's not about him OK?  It's about me.

And I want to get him gifts.

Good ones.

As for me, I told my family what I want.



How had I never heard of this book?!?

I overheard some 4th grade teachers talking about how the 4th grade girls love unicorns and love this book.

I now have an ID badge with my unflattering school picture on it.  One of the 4th grade girls saw it and said, "Your first name is Thelma?!?  Like the unicorn?"

I could tell she respected me just a little more.

Thelma the Unicorn kind of has crazy eyes, but I'm not going to hold that against her.  I don't know her life.  (I haven't read the book.  This is why I need it for a Christmas present.)

2 comments:

Rachel Yorgason said...

Thelma the Unicorn sounds awesome! Thanks for your great blog. It always cheers me up and makes me grateful for all the great friends and family I have!

Megan said...

A whole new generation of kids that don't know who Thelma and Louise are! That has to be a positive turn of events. Unicorns are better then car thieves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails