Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

Grateful Friday



Here are some things I'm grateful for:

It finally--for real--feels like fall.  There are leaves swirling and it's jacket weather and we've had some wild and dramatic thunderstorms.

It is General Conference weekend!  Braeden and Emma are coming home for the weekend and that is my favorite.  There is nothing cozier than the five of us, snuggled under blankets in our comfy clothes, enjoying the good word of God.

One of the students I work with at school asked me if she can call me Mrs. Curly.  (She has curly hair too.)

I got MD (Mark's Doppelgänger) to write!  About half a page!

I've started thinking about Christmas gifts for our kids.  When gifts are your love language, Christmas shopping feels like paradise.  (Also the lists!  How I love lists!)

I found some pretty pumpkins.  They complete me.










1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm so glad you and Humpty are having a great fall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails