Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

Grateful Friday

I know I am living on borrowed time with my kids so close.

Sundays are busy and exhausting and delightful.  We love when the BYU kids come over.  Last Sunday we decorated sugar cookies.

That's Zack and Liberty in the front--Leif and Freja weren't there that week.  If you look closely right in the middle, you see Tim Curry on the iPad, singing Anything Can Happen on Halloween



It turned out that I didn't really have anything by way of decorating--details details....  I scrounged a few things and clever Emma created a ghost out of an acorn.


I fully understood them cutting out acorns and leaves and pumpkins and Nevadas.  I didn't know why Emma cut out the letter K.

She said, "For kale!"  (She said it like that should have been obvious.)


My gratitude for 1) my kids going to BYU and 2) BYU being so close never seems to diminish.  I'm also grateful for the other good kids we get to have in our home because of our BYU proximity--friends and family and roommates.

And they're learning things at BYU too.  Emma sent this the other day:





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails