Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Bang crash

That's the sound of plates (being spun by me) hitting the ground.

There is a learning curve here and I'm not at the top of it yet.

Yesterday I left work and all three kids needed me and I felt an urgency to get to all of it immediately because that's how I live my life.  I don't procrastinate.  I do it now.  I do it preemptively.  I like to be ON TOP OF THINGS.

Except I can't always.

Also, I had a Relief Society meeting to go to.

Also, I needed to figure out my work email.

Also, there was the laundry and the dishes and all the everything.

I can do this.  I know I can.  Lots and lots of people do.  It will take time.  And patience.

(I don't have patience.)

(I need to work on that.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails