Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Emma and ABBA

Emma's fish, Bruiser, is the most boring fish alive.  You don't know how many times I've announced to Emma, "Brucie is dead." (because my nickname for him is Brucie).

She says, "No he's not, he's just a chilled out fish."

Then one day Emma showed me that he recognizes her.  His fish bowl was on the counter and I stood in front of it and Brucie played dead.

Mark stood in front of it and Brucie played dead.

Emma stood in front of it and Brucie started swimming around and flipping his little fins.

He loves Emma.

EVERY time I see Bruiser, this is what he's doing, hanging out near the surface of the water.  The laziest fish alive.


Then, yesterday I was watering plants and listening to ABBA on Alexa (by the way, Alexa also likes Emma more than the rest of us--she can get it to listen sometimes when we can't).

Braeden had requested Alexa to play Waterloo by ABBA and when I was in Emma's room, watering her plant, I glanced over and saw Bruiser dancing along to the music.

I went to tell Braeden and then I went back and Dancing Queen was playing and Bruiser was doing his thing, which is nothing.  I said, "Alexa, play Waterloo by ABBA."

Then I started recording.



I guess I have something in common with Bruiser.  Emma and ABBA make me happy too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny!

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm with Bruce (did I get his name right?)--I love Emma and ABBA!

Olivia Cobian said...

Sorry, I mean Bruiser!

Olivia Cobian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails