Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

Grateful Friday

The other day I told Adam about some trying times at school and he said, "Just imagine if there wasn't someone there that cares as much as you do."

When I see myself as floundering, he sees me as someone who cares a lot.

It's a nice spin.

Awhile ago I told Adam that I felt bad because the amount of money I earn at my job probably doesn't make up for the amount of hassle it is for our family.

Adam said, "I was just thinking the other day what a blessing it is for our family to have you serving so much."

When I see myself as neglecting my duties, he sees me as out in the world serving.

He is the first to reassure me everything will be OK.  He is always ready to pick up the slack.  He is game for half-baked ideas and makes everything more fun.  He is my biggest champion and wants me to be happy.

I sure love that guy.


1 comment:

Olivia said...

I love how much Adam appreciates you. What a great couple you are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails