Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sometimes

Sometimes (like when he delivers my stack of fliers to all the doors publicizing the Relief Society and ward Christmas parties), Mark is the most awesome kid imaginable.

Sometimes frozen pizza makes a fine dinner.

Sometimes an unkempt second grader who is mad at the world and exceptionally naughty holds his arms out because he wants a hug. (I hugged him tight.)

Sometimes I get in school mode even at home.  I asked Adam if he wanted me to tie his shoes because he was walking around with them untied.  I tied them and said, "Now, you should stand up a little straighter because your shoes have been tied by a professional."

(Then he retied them because he wanted them tighter and said I did them backwards.)

Sometimes you are not Nutella.  You can't make everyone happy.

Sometimes it's really nice to opt out of things.  My roommate Jamee taught me in college to say, "I have to be somewhere."  It's magic.

Sometimes you accidentally put peppermint extract instead of almond extract in the cookies and decide now no one will have to brush their teeth. (minty fresh!)

Sometimes you consider what a real time saver you are for your family....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails