Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas!


We're excited over here!

Well those of us that are awake are excited.  It's Mark and me and he was groggily singing Christmas songs while pouring his Cinnamon Toast Crunch (which I rarely buy so it's kind of a big deal).

We had a wonderful weekend!  Assuming I don't lose the battle with the cold I'm fighting, I'll blog about it in the coming days because I want to remember and record it all. (Is it just me or have I just had one cold after another?  I guess it comes from working at a school.)

Having such a weekend align with Christmas feels about perfect though.  Because of Christ, everything that filled me with such joy means so much more.

I'm grateful for the bonds of eternal families.  I'm grateful for the kids my siblings are raising that take my breath away with their goodness.  I'm grateful for the faith of my parents and hope for a bright future.  I'm grateful for the sacredness of a brand new eternal family, about to be formed.

I'm grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ.  I'm grateful for His example of righteousness and the truths He taught that help lead us home.  I'm also grateful for His Atonement.  What a gift we have been given.  It's a gift that strengthens and heals and enables and redeems.

Joy to the world!

Merry Christmas from our house to yours!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails