Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

Peak performance

Saturday was a day of errands (we hadn't really done an official-plan-the-menu-and-make-a-list grocery shopping trip probably since before the wedding) and laundry.

Lots.  Of.  Laundry.

Late in the afternoon, I invited everyone to a laundry folding party on our bed.  I usually fold the laundry myself because 1) I like doing it and 2) I am particular about how it is done.

But desperate times.

Mark folded a beach towel and it looked like this.



"Mark," I said.  

"You may not like it," he said, "but this is what peak performance looks like."

"Fine," I said.  Who was I to argue with peak performance?

(Then I refolded it.  Because we aren't barbarians.)

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

We are barbarians. We do "speed laundry," which looks like sorting clothes into the right pile to go to the right person's room. No folding involved. Who has time for that?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails