Pages

Friday, September 1, 2023

Grateful Friday

A long weekend!  Adam and I are going to Nevada and I am not sad about it.

I'm grateful he is back from Phoenix.  He was gone most of the week, returned yesterday.  Last night there were two plastic forks on the counter.  He pointed to them and said, "I brought you something."

"Forks?"

He said, "They come with accessories."

There was Portillo's cake in the fridge.  The only thing better than Portillo's cake is a Portillo's strawberry milkshake and I know the 118 degree Phoenix temperature wouldn't have helped that along.

I'm also grateful for beautiful weather, behavior charts that work, my friends, our kids and getting to see my parents and sisters and some of their families this weekend.

I'm grateful it will be autumn soon because I love autumn.

And a long weekend with Adam.  Did I mention that?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails