Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finland Fondness

I don't know that much about Finland.

I know the principal at the school where I used to work knew that Adam spoke Finnish so she'd pepper me with Finnish phrases that I didn't know (her husband is a Finn). I smiled because she was my favorite person at the school and I loved her.

I know this picture was taken on a lake in Finland in the middle of a June night. It's one of my favorite pictures.



I know this handsome man served his mission there. He's my favorite person.


I know this is Finnish food. Dense and chewy sour rye bread topped with creamy edam cheese and crisp cucumbers. It's one of my favorites foods.



And we had it for lunch today.

I'm pretty fond of Finland and I think I would be a very happy Finn (in the summer).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails