Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Are You Happy Now?

This afternoon my dad called. I immediately launched into What Has Been Troubling Me and he listened because he's a dad like that. I chatted on and on and he finally saw his chance...and took it.

He said, "I have a complaint."

Here we go.

He didn't like the font on my blog. I told him (respectfully because I'm a daughter like that) that maybe there was something wrong with his eyes like cataracts. He laughed at me and told me to change the font.

Then he said he used my blog to link to my niece (and his granddaughter) Clarissa's blog. I had been moving furniture on my blog and the link was no longer there.

OK, OK, I changed the font. I linked (back) to Clarissa.

Respectfully because I'm a daughter like that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails