Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Report

Weather: sunny and warm. All. Day. Long.

Dentist: not a cavity, lecture or "honeybun" spoken

Daily walk: sunny (did I mention it's glorious and sunny?)

Mark: studiously building a TIE fighter all day out of Legos.

Emma: convinced to use her "acting skills" to be pleasant at the dentist office. (it worked)

Braeden: making me laugh.

Tonight: opening day of baseball. I love watching the Mariners at Safeco Field, I love Red Vines and Cracker Jacks (baseball food around here) but I mostly love that baseball = summer. With baseball season starting, that means summer is on its way. No place does summer like Seattle. It rains 9 months out of the year but, Oh, July, August and September!

All in all, it's been a good day.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way to go... no cavities!! I always think they should have a treat box for the moms to choose from when there are no cavities. We get the lectures if there are cavities, but no treat if there aren't cavities. Good job to the mom!

Janet said...

Whew. I am so glad that threatening phone call I made to your dentist's office worked . . . just joshin'. :) I'm glad it went so well for you all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails