Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good Advice

Am I blogging excessively?

Don't answer that.

I just wanted to share this wise counsel from my 12 year old.

There has apparently been a black bear sighting in our neighborhood. Upon hearing this, Braeden turned to Mark with all the seriousness that a bossy older brother can muster and he said, "Mark, this is important to remember..."

(I listened in...what did my boy scout have to say about this? Is a black bear something you try to scare away or something you roll into a ball and cower from? These are the types of things suburbanite women need to know.)

Braeden continued, "If you are out with your friends and you see a bear, you don't have to outrun the bear. You just have to outrun your friends."

Mark nodded solemnly and said, "OK."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails