Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm Blushing

Mrs. Ascani, who is the wonderful teacher we work with in the Washington Virtual Academy, sends a question a week to her students to which she expects a reply. This week the question was, "Tell about a special woman in your life."

Here's the response Mark dictated to me:

I love my mom. My mom is so awesome and gives me hugs and kisses when I come back from Father and Son Camp. Did you hear about Father and Son Camp? I'm going camping with my dad and Braeden and my friend Gavin (who's not in my family) is going camping with his dad. I'm going tonight (or today). We're going to have marshmallows. We're going to have hot dogs too.

About this time Emma told him that it needed to be more about Mom so he threw me a bone:

My mom will miss me. I have an awesome house. She teaches school with me in the house.

Can you feel the love? It seems like the main thing that's "special" about me is that I'll miss him and will give him proper accolades when he returns to me.

I guess I should take what I can get.

And be thankful to Mrs. Ascani for trying to eke some appreciation out for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails