Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Will This Be On Your Blog?

Nearly every time I took a picture while in Nevada, the subject of the picture (if they were old enough) would say, "Will this be on your blog?"

Yes.

Yes.

And Yes.


Visiting Katie and Baby Olivia:





Birthday Lunch at Marianne and Robert's house:

Liberty, Deseret and Emma

Grandma Dahl, Grandma Jaynes, my dad, my mom and Katie

My parents, baby Olivia and Katie

Clarissa (who's almost as tall as me!) and Enoch (who's much taller)

Ammon and Melanee (who will be parents in October!)


Ruben and Morgan

The picture that made me miss Mark because they're all his age: Liliana, Hyrum and Isaiah

Olivia, Jennifer and Marianne


The pop sensation, Tina Trampolina:

Emma, Liberty and Deseret, a.k.a. Tiny Trampolina, performed their original songs and choreography for us all, Clarissa was accompanying them on the piano


Clarissa, Emma, Deseret and Liberty, complete with white t-shirt and pink tank top uniform


Dinner at The Star:

Tabor, me and Enoch

The after party:

Grandma and her girls, baby Olivia and Savannah


Comfortable on the piano bench: Olivia, Tabor, Robert and Marianne

Enjoying sweet Savannah

Four generations

My dad: sound asleep on the couch


How most of the time was spent: laughing

Enoch, Tabor and Ammon
Marianne, Thelma and Olivia,
Dad and Mom

Sunday morning:

Isaiah

Jennifer feeding Savannah and Luke wearing the vest Braeden wore to Enoch and Jennifer's wedding. Was Braeden that small? I ask you.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

Great pictures. It was wonderful to have you visit.

Anonymous said...

I sooooo enjoyed attending this reunion via pictures. How fun to see everyone's children. Thanks for the post.

Aunt Lynn

Olivia Cobian said...

Boy, that's a good-looking family you've got!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails