Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Decisions Decisions


You may remember this and how I'm not such a fan of fireworks in my neighborhood. If I wanted to live in a war zone, I would.

So this year, I wanted to get away.

Adam and I couldn't decide where. I don't know why. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that we saw so little of each other this week (sniff).

Here's what we considered:

Victoria, B.C.
Olympic peninsula
Portland, OR by train
camping at Cascade park
picnicking at Cascade park
stay home and endure
Bowman Bay
and...

Vancouver, B.C.

Which is what we finally decided on so it's where we're heading. (Stanley Park and newborn baby beluga here we come!)

Canada to celebrate the 4th of July.

Our children are horrified, scandalized and critical of their unpatriotic parents.

I argue that it's extremely patriotic to exercise my choice...to get out of here.

Sorry kids.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails