Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Back To Normal

The heat couldn't last forever (thankfully).

And it didn't (thankfully).

And I had a terRIFic night's sleep last night (thankfully).

Two nights ago Braeden and Emma and Mark slept in our backyard in a tent. Braeden said I could be a hobo mom when I walked into the tent to wake my kids up for swim team practice. Except I'm not sure how many hobo kids are actually on swim teams.

Last night when Adam and I returned from our play at the Village Theater (and I think I shivered walking to the car afterward which was a delight), Braeden was in the house watching TV and Emma and Mark still wanting to hold onto the novelty were asleep in the tent. Sometime during the night they both came inside and to their beds.

Emma said she was cold and thought she had hypothermia.

Back to cool nights.

Back to over reacting and dramatic Emma.

Back to normal.

(Thankfully)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails