Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Never Never Land

I've been leading a sort of Peter Pan existence...

My mom decides what's for dinner. I chitter and chatter with my sisters throughout the day. I took walks with my mom until I got too lazy for the 6:30 start time. Enoch is staying here while he's getting his house ready for his family so it's been marvelous to see him at breakfast and dinner. I've been hanging out with Tabor during the day. My dad helped me figure out how to fix my bracelet. I feel like I've sort of recaptured some of my happy and carefree childhood days this week.

And I've enjoyed it.

But I miss Adam. I do I do. He'll be here tonight and I'm glad.

Even though it means we'll be going back to reality (when I have to decide what's for dinner).

Some things are worth growing up for.

1 comment:

Cnbztribe said...

I know exactly what you mean. I feel like that every time I go "home" to my parents and see my brothers and sister. I love it! I also know that it IS good too to grow up and have my own family, life etc.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails