Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's The Fam!!!

Just when you thought I couldn't possibly have more pictures from our trip...

I want to post these too though. And I can. Because it's my blog, that's why.

My parents generously paid (or traded...our favorite bit and spur maker is going to make a snaffle bit or some conchos) for a photographer to immortalize all of us. Her name is Sarah Spratling and she is as talented at photography as she is patient with restless subjects.

my parents

Robert, Marianne, Clarissa, Deseret, Liberty, Hyrum, Morgan and Carolina

us!

Edgar, Olivia, Marcos, Liliana and Ruben

Enoch, Luke, Jennifer, Savannah and Isaiah

Baby Olivia, Tabor and Katie

Ammon and Melanee


2 comments:

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Your family picture is especially great! You ALL look fantastic!

Janet said...

What great family portraits! I particularly love how Carolina (I think) has her arm so lovingly draped around Morgan's shoulders--it makes me a little teary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails