Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Know, I KNOW

...I should be packing. But I'm at the stage where it's not very fun and the things I need are hither and yon and I have to walk hither and yon to find them and I'm just not all that motivated.

Although I should be.

Because we leave tomorrow.

Yesterday I procrastinated by finishing my library book...that wasn't my fault though because it was due back and I had to finish it. Of course I couldn't pack.

(Last night Adam asked Emma why her room was something of a fortress and she said, "So the boys would stay out of here. They wouldn't leave me alone and Mom was reading so I couldn't ask her to stop them." Caught red handed!)

So my procrastination of choice today has been this:



One of Adam's new clients at work is benefit cosmetics...Adam's in San Francisco with them today hobnobbing. He brought me home some samples they'd sent to him.

I know nothing about make-up. I'd never even heard of benefit (although it's fun to type with the italicized f) until they became Adam's client. I buy my make-up (whatever's cheap) at Target and if I don't wear it, I don't even think anyone would notice because I don't really know what I'm doing.

Today with Emma's assistance (because you need a side-kick) I tried out the "realness of concealness" mini "fake-it" kit, the Bad Gal Plum mascara, the high beam luminescent complexion enhancer, the "benetint" + gloss.

Don't you think I look...



...about the same?

I asked Adam to bring me more free samples from San Francisco...and a benefit employee to tutor me as well.

I'm not sure he will.

1 comment:

Hannah Stevenson said...

You make "Bad Gal Plum" look good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails