Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

8 1/2 Candles


I hung our festive birthday wreath on the door.  Mark wondered if we'd cut it in half since it was his half birthday.

Let's not get carried away.

Mark spent a good portion of his day building his new Lego set.

Then he explained its finer points to me.



In great detail.



Really, quite a lot of detail (ask me anything--no don't).



Then he got the box to further sell me on the virtues of an ARC 170.

Really Mark, you had me at "it's on sale."


For dinner, I set a celebratory table (which Mark didn't care at all about but I like setting a celebratory table).

"The Special Plate" for the (half) Birthday Boy


And I let Gavin stay for dinner (which keeps things lively).


Is it just me or does Mark look too old in these pictures?


8 1/2 candles?

Slow down, kid.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Love that wreath!! And the half-birthday boy!

Juli said...

That wreath is awesome. And so id the half candle. :)

Susie said...

What a darling wreath, and love how you celebrate half birthday's! Very fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails