Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rethinking

1- I'm rethinking putting potted flowers under the roof on my front porch and deck.  Now I have to water them even if it rains.

2-I'm rethinking some elements of the story I'm thinking about (but no, not writing very much of before my dad even asks).

3-I'm rethinking the quote on my little chalkboard by my front door but I haven't thought of a different one to replace it with.

4-I'm rethinking throw pillows.  My children always throw them on the floor (and leave them there).

5-I'm rethinking the company I keep.  You know how we were going to run a 5K?  Now it's a 10K and that wasn't my idea.  I need less ambitious friends.

6-I'm rethinking letting my kids grow up.  That definitely wasn't my idea.

1 comment:

Cnbztribe said...

I love your Rethinks, esp. #4 and #6.
I hate it too, when my kids throw pillows on the floor.
Also, my kids are growing way too fast too! I hate when they do that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails