Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mark and his spleen

Alternative title:  More Stolen Pictures

Yesterday I talked to Mark.  (Finally!  The little monkey didn't call me on Monday.  If you can imagine.)  He is having a great time.  He has a little sunburn (for which he apologized...have I guilted that kid into sunscreen or what?) and he told me he's getting a rash on his legs and the salt water hurts it.  Probably because he's been swimming.  A lot.

He didn't seem too worried about the rash though because he told me that he had had a rash around his spleen but it was all better now.

"Around your spleen?"

"Yes, my spleen."

"Do you even know where your spleen is?" I asked.

And then he was sort of noncommittal.  "Was the rash on your stomach?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. 

Here are some more stolen pictures I didn't take:



they look like two Cheshire cats

It looks like he's having a wonderful time.  Spleen rashes or not.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails