Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pizza quest 4

I am realizing that our results are skewed because sometimes we have the decidedly unpicky teenagers with us and sometimes we don't.  Adam told me that he'll adjust it all in the end, to which I say good.

May I remind you, this is serious business and we have to find the best pizza.  (Not just what the perpetually hungry Braeden thinks is best.)

We picked up pizza at Garlic Jim's.  (In case you're wondering if we're tired of pizza yet, we're not.  It's pizza!)

The atmosphere was nice for a take-out place.  Clean and reasonably attractive.  Braeden gave it a five because while we were waiting, the employees surreptitiously sneaked pieces of pepperoni pizza out of a box and slunk away to eat it.  They all seemed to be hiding from each other but they were all doing the same thing.  Braeden thought it was funny.

Like I said, he's not very picky.

We of course ordered cheese:



And their specialty, garlic chicken:


They were both OK.  The first piece was best because I was starving--it was about 9:00.  That's sort of how our evenings have been.  The cheese was rubbery and the crust was salty though as I ate another piece.

I don't have Adam's cleverly made graphic yet with the specifics because he's as busy as he is clever.  And that's saying something.

I know I'll get it though and I will update this post when I do.  Because he's as reliable as a 1995 Saturn.  And that's saying something.

Update from Adam:  I'm not sure whether the comparison to our 1995 Saturn is a compliment when it comes from Thelma.  Yes, it's a reliable car, but she won't drive it.

Here is the "cleverly made graphic".  





1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm glad you're doing all this research. Next time I visit you I want to go to the BEST pizza place with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails