Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Pizza quest 7

Our most recent pizza quest was at Elliott Bay Pizza which is Mill Creek.  (It was awhile ago...we are due for another pizza.)  We were picking up Braeden from work (this was pre-Loki) and Geri called us.  We invited her to join us so we could get another opinion.

Since we had one extra person, we took the opportunity to order one extra pizza.  The math adds up.  Sort of.

We ordered the cheese:


It was my favorite cheese pizza we've had so far.  It had sharp cheddar cheese as one of the mix of cheeses.  What's not to love about sharp cheddar?  Adam wasn't as fond of it as I was but I thought it was goooooood.

We ordered the Elliott Bay Special:


The crust and sauce were wonderful so that's always great.  Almost all of the specialty pizzas are heavy on meat and I usually don't like those types of pizza and wouldn't order them but they're pretty good.

Look at this.  The pizza quest is widening my horizons.

For our third bonus pizza, we ordered a pesto pizza with chicken and artichoke hearts:


We didn't officially rate it but I was a little disappointed by it.  I love pesto but there was maybe too much of it.  Also, the artichokes weren't marinated so not as flavorful as they could be.

It was still good.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Your pizza quest makes me hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails