Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Weirdness and cuteness

First, this weird kid.



We banded together with several of our neighbors and did a secret Twelve Days of Christmas for a family.  Their dad is away in the military.  When it was our turn to sneak something onto their front porch, Mark got dressed in his base layers Adam bought him for winter camping.


Mark has the same genetic disorder that Braeden does.  It's called, "I'll-Do-Anything-For-A-Laugh."

And it worked.  We laughed.

Now for the cuteness.

Friday Braeden and Emma and I went to Cormac's school Christmas program.  (Mark was home trying to decide if he was sick or not.  It's hard to know.  He is the child most likely to be deathly ill when it's time for school and have miracle recoveries when Braeden is home.)

Cormac was Santa and he was adorable.




After the program, I was telling him what a fabulous job he did while he was munching on a cookie.  He said, "Hey, Aunt Thelma?  When I am done with this cookie, can I give you a hug?"

Little Santa melted my heart!  I told him yes, of course.  Then the scamp forgot and ran off before I got my hug.

(I made him pay up later.)

Later that night, Jennifer texted me a picture of Savannah, the most angelic angel in the history of Christmas pageants.


How am I related to such attractive children?  I guess that is what comes of handsome brothers marrying beautiful wives.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails