Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Y in giddy

Yesterday I got on the freeway and headed to Orem to do errands.  Nothing exciting, just errands.  (Although my boy looking handsome in his tuxedo did make my heart skip a beat...and then it skipped another beat when I saw how much the rental was going to cost.)

I got off on the University Parkway exit and it never fails.  I get a little giddy.  I see the Y on the mountain and I feel excited.  There is BYU!  I live quite close; I get off that exit for mundane reasons, but BYU!  Will I ever get nearby and not have that little tremor of excitement?

I think I really liked it there.

And now Women's Conference.  More goodness to add to the goodness that is already stockpiled in my BYU memories.

I love that place.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails