Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

More than I bargained for

I didn't know what I was getting into with Emma making Snapfish books for me.  She was working on Braeden's for 2015.

She pointed out there were way more pictures of Braeden than her that year.  I said, "He graduated and went on a mission.  It was a big year for him."

She said, "Even after he left on his mission there are a lot of pictures of him."

I said, "I won't take the blame for pictures people texted to me."

She was scrolling through pictures and said, "This one looks like you're about to drop the hottest rap album of 2k15."

She showed me and I said, "Oh, don't use that picture."  (It was unflattering, like pictures of me are.  Maybe it's not the pictures and I'm just unflattering?)

She said, "OK, I will make an album cover out of it."

What else can you expect out of a girl who compiles lists of album and band names?



Incidentally, Snapfish progress is kind of slow....

1 comment:

Stephanie L Johnson said...

ok, just sitting here wiping the laughter tears off my cheeks, seriously (so happy for spell check right now!)

love that album cover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails