Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Delight in simple things

Things that are delighting me:

1) I have fresh herbs in my kitchen window (the top one isn't an herb, it's my crazy medusa like plant that gets a haircut about as often as Mark does)



2) We got our carpet cleaned and these two did all the heavy lifting. (And then Adam moved almost all the furniture back late at night when Mark and I were asleep.  If you want to be happy for the rest of your life marry someone like Adam.)



3) These doves hang out on the tree outside our front window.



4) With all the furniture moving I took the opportunity to clean and sort some things.  I wanted a new way to store my cloth napkins so I asked Pinterest.  In less than 10 seconds, I had my answer, stack them on their sides.  Pinterest is a genius.


5) Even though we've had unseasonably sunny and warm weather, it's dark early and I love candles.  More than that, I love that Mark smelled every candle at Target with me until we landed on the right one.  He's my most patient shopper.  (Which seems contrary to his entire personality, but there it is.)



6) This picture delights me.  Every day.  I wouldn't wish away the ages they are now, but I love those little cherubic faces!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what was the candle??

Thelma said...

Bella by Illume Sweet Sangria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails