Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Birthday surprise

Yesterday morning I texted Olivia because it was her birthday.  I knew that she was going to be in the area and I wondered if I'd get to see her.

She texted back that they had time to stop by right then.  Yahoo!

Here's the thing when you stop by our house in the morning in the 8:00 hour.  I will look like I just rolled out of bed (it's not my best look).  And the house may be a little unkempt as well.

None of that matters when it's your little sister though.

The night before when I was (mostly) cleaning up the kitchen, I had thought about Olivia's birthday (it was after all, Olivia Eve) and how she loves chocolate cake with mint frosting just like my January baby does.

Happily when Olivia came over, I had some cake left to give her.  It was a delightful start to my morning to visit with Olivia and Edgar briefly and to be able to hug my sister on her birthday.

You just never know what happy things might occur.

*
* *

Here's something not too surprising.  I got my results back from my DNA test that Adam gave me as a Christmas present.

Turns out I'm white.  There's a reason I get freckles rather than a suntan.


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Thanks for making my birthday so lovely and delicious! Have you compared your DNA results with Tabor's? I'm interested in how that would turn out. Maybe the topic for a future blogpost?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails