Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Things delighting me

On our family text chat, in referring to our scripture reading in Ether 1-5, Mark wondered which sinners had to be on the barge with the bees.

Emma replied:  


She's also been known to say "Get glucced" when referring to diabetes....

She makes up words and no one minds.

***

Speaking of delightful text groups, Tabor has started sending a song of the day to our sibling chat.  It makes me happy.

***

One of my students who had been online moved to coming to school in person.  Yesterday was his first day.  At the beginning of the day, I could tell he was nervous.  After school he came up to me and said, "Today was a good day!"

***

Adam went to Jersey Mike's yesterday and made them nervous by asking to speak to the manager.  He explained the situation with the stolen sandwich and offered to pay.  Instead, she said, "Sounds like you had a free sandwich."

***

A third grade boy recently told me about how he helped make dinner with his family.  They were celebrating because the doctor said his grandma's cancer was gone.

Hurray for happy news!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails