Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

It's going to be OK

Yesterday I added three appointments to my already really (really) packed calendar.  A dentist appointment I had forgotten about (because I set it 6 months ago) was added as well as two additional physical therapy appointments.  It's a lot.

So I keep telling myself it's going to be OK.

Day 1 of only three school days is accomplished for this week.

I'm really (really) looking forward to our trip to CA to see our kiddos.  As a big bonus it will be uninterrupted time with Adam and Mark is coming too!  

Grades are due before I leave on Wednesday and that slightly makes me want to hyperventilate because that feels like a lot, but I pretty much have it in hand, I just have a heightened sense of All the Things right now.

Even when a lot of the things are good things, all the things can feel like a lot.

Yesterday we had a magician assembly at our school which was pretty awesome.  Imagine over 500 kids losing their ever loving MINDS when he produced a rabbit.  It was fun to watch.  They talked about it for the rest of the day.

One of Miriam's students who I work with for reading, is slowly slowly slowly warming up to me.  He spent the first two weeks defiant and unwilling to do anything and I've gradually eased him into working.  Skittles for the win on that one.

I guess what I'm trying to convince myself (because I love wide margins and I don't love a packed calendar) is that a busy life can also be a good one.


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Good luck with everything! I'm cheering you on from here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails