Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

Everything is awesome

If you tell yourself that enough is it true?

These two memes sum up my weekend.



Sometimes good things come out of tough weekends.  Progress and whatnot.  We got our kids' stuff all settled.  We cleaned Emma's apartment.  We finally found drip pans to replace the ones in the ancient stove in her ancient apartment.  We talked about big things and little things and I felt buoyed and lifted just having those kids around.  Sometimes they're a hot mess but they're my circus and my monkeys.  I love them and I love the time we have together.

Anna spent Sunday with us and she is a delight.  We all love her and feel so fortunate to have her joining our family.

And I may resemble Jessica, age 27, but hey.  She's smiling.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails