Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Happy days

I interrupt this not blogging about our trip to tell you this happened:


Emma texted Braeden “pic or it didn’t happen” so he texted this to us.

We COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!

Anna is wonderful and we are thrilled that she and Braeden are getting married.

Can I wrap my mind around having an engaged son?  Barely.  I love Anna though.  She is everything I could have asked for in a wife for Braeden.  She is good and kind and funny and likes the same kinds of books as I do and we are a great team in Codenames.  (So you know, all the important things.)

When we study Come Follow Me together on Sunday evenings, she has great insight.  I love Braeden and Anna together and I love how comfortable it feels to have her around.

They are planning an August wedding so I am planning an August reception.  Good thing I like planning.

3 comments:

Geri said...

Braeden has sent me pictures over the last few months and they are so cute together. Linn would be overjoyed to have another red head in the family and she seems to be alway smiling. Congratulations to Braeden and Anna and all the family.

Erin Gwilliam said...

How exciting!! Congrats Davis family!

Megan said...

I'm so happy for them!!! I can't wait to come down for the reception.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails