Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

I like them here

Braeden and Anna are flying to Virginia today to spend time with her family and then they're going to the part of Virginia that was in Braeden's mission and he will reconnect with his people there.

I'll miss having Braeden around.

He's easy to get used to.  He bounces around spreading sunshine and empties the dishwasher in clamorous ways and gives me hugs and encouragement whenever I need it.

Speaking of hugs, I sure am enjoying having Emma here.  She gives the best hugs in the world which is a little ironic because I've almost bought this shirt for her a few times.


It reminds me of her because she isn't going to be giving hugs out willy nilly.  Not that girl.  I'm grateful to be one of the people that can get one on demand.

I love that Emma keeps sitting down at the piano to play songs she knows or songs she's written and then sings along with her lovely voice.

Why did I ever let these kids go to college in the first place?  I like them here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails