Pages

Friday, April 19, 2019

Grateful Friday

What's NOT to love?

Here's what has been making me happy + grateful lately:

1) The weather.  Sunshine and lots of it.  It's been warm, not just warmish, but warm.  I love it.

2) Mark took a walk with me.  No one loves taking walks with me (I miss my walking buddies--it's one of the things I miss most about Washington), but Mark will walk with me occasionally and I am grateful.

3) The funny and completely random things schoolchildren say.  They delight me.

4) The sound of a lawnmower and smell of cut grass.

5) We have a venue all decided upon and reserved for the wedding reception.  And I love it.

6) Our BYU kids will be home next week!  Braeden will be in and out all summer (mostly out) and then married (!) but I'll enjoy him while I've got him.

7) I had book club last night.  Book club makes me think and makes me laugh and makes me feel like I belong.  Also we had a s'mores bar.  So there's that.

8)  It's Easter this Sunday.  I love Easter.  I am grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for the times and ways I have been buoyed by His grace.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails