Pages

Monday, April 1, 2019

Road tripping

Greetings from Santa Fe, New Mexico!

So far this trip is living up to the hype (the hype was all in my head, promising to cure everything that had ever ailed me).

Friday I was mostly morose about my frustrating job search and Adam cheered me back to good humor like he does.  We got in late to Page, Arizona.  Our first stop before the hotel though was Walmart because we had forgotten an air mattress for Mark and also I wanted to buy a road atlas.  I can look on my phone for a map but sometimes you just need to pore over a really big road atlas.

Saturday I started losing the battle with a cold I had been valiantly fighting.  So that was miserable but really a road trip isn’t a terrible place to have a cold because all you have to do is sit there and there is always something beautiful to look at.  Especially if you are going to the Grand Canyon!

When your son photo bombs you at a the Grand Canyon



We love everything there is to love about National Parks.

I have more to say (a lot), but blogging on my phone is the worst and I am only doing it for Marianne, because she asked me to.

I will add more later.


3 comments:

Marianne said...

You have my undying gratitude!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate you blogging on your phone too! Keep doing it--for Marianne AND me!

Mark Dahl said...

And me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails