Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Grateful Friday

Things I'm grateful for today:

1- Birthday love from so many people.

2- Emma's BYU Women's Chorus concert.  I loved it.  I love her.

(I'm grateful Geri took some screenshots and video while she watched the livestream.)



My expressive girl with the bright red lips!  I love watching her sing.

She was chosen to be a dancer for the Mamma Mia medley the choir performed.







3- Dinner with Braeden and Anna before the concert.  Love them.

4- We leave tonight for our road trip.  I am REALLY looking forward to an entire week of nothing but Adam and Mark and Mark and Adam (and seeing Tabor's family in the mix).  I love them.

Turns out there's a lot to love in life.


1 comment:

Marianne said...

I'll miss you. I think you should blog anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails