Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

I've got texting to keep me company

Yesterday I cleaned the dungeon.  It was as ominous as it sounds.  The dungeon is our cold storage room (it's not as cold in July as it is in January).   

Fortunately, I had my text messages to keep me company.

Emma was up in the West Wing organizing her stuff too.  She came across this picture:



I found these gems:

Adam and his friends had an intramural ultimate frisbee team:  The Wild Stallynz.  I clocked a certain amount of time watching, especially after we were married.  Mara Sundwall and I would sit together and try to pay attention so we could talk about the game later with our husbands, but we also got distracted visiting sometimes.



Emma texted that she loved how happy I looked.  Of course I looked happy.  I just won the husband lottery!

I found these pictures:


Anna sent a re-creation of the photo from Virginia:

That Virginia humidity is allowing Braeden's hair to reach new heights....


Not to be outdone, Emma took a re-creation picture using her photo timer:



I also came across this:



You can't beat a small town paper when it comes to getting attention!

Despite all the distractions, I did get the dungeon clean finally.  Well, as clean as a dark and spooky place with concrete floors and walls can get.

It's organized at least.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I love this, you Starr Valley Miss

Edgar Cobian said...

I almost died trying not to laugh out loud--I am not where that would be okay right now...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails