Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

Grateful Friday

at the Edmonds ferry terminal

We're home!

I'm happy to be here.  Even considering the laundry waiting, it's good to be home.

My plants missed me.  I went around deathbed repentance watering last night.  This may be Trayvion's last.  The majority of the plants were fine; the more finicky plants don't like being left in a hot house with no water.

I'm grateful it's cool and rainy here today.  It is a more gentle reentry from the Pacific Northwest.

I'm grateful for our trip!  We had fun.  We reconnected with family and friends, we went to a Mariners game (an amazing Mariners game!), we visited a few favorite haunts, we played ladder golf, corn hole and Code Names, we rode a ferry (we saw an orca!) and went to a National Park and several beaches, we took a few short hikes, we even went to my favorite store in Snohomish.

We packed a lot into a week and it was wonderful.

I will digital scrapbook/blog more about it in coming days. It is worth remembering.


3 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Glad you're back! I can't wait to hear more!

Mark Dahl said...

How we missed your blog. We're glad you are safely back.

Marianne said...

Glad you're home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails