Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

The temple

Yesterday we joined Olivia, Lili, Ruben and Marcos, Tabor, Olivia and Ruby at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.  We snapped a few pictures before going in.

Ruben, Lili, Anna, Emma, Mark, Marcos, Olivia and Ruby

(Braeden was at work or he would have joined us too. Also:  Olivia and Olivia, Mark and Marcos, Ruben and Ruby, Liliana and Anna.  We don't need too many name combinations to be content.)

It was Ruby's first time going and I felt happy to be there with her.

I also felt happy to be there with these kids:


I think Olivia and I look happier to be there than Tabor but I also know that Tabor was making us laugh which is why we appear so mirthful.

It was my first time being back in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple in over a year and it felt really nice to be inside again.  Tabor baptized Mark for one of Stella's grandfathers.  

What a wonderful world!





2 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

We had such a wonderful time!

Mark Dahl said...

I love this. So great to see you all doing such good things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails