Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Did the ancient Egyptians know about Cadbury eggs?

Because they have preserving properties in them!

Yesterday I just bit the bullet and cleaned the dungeon.  I always tell myself I'm going to gradually do a project in a measured way and when it's something like that, I just do the entire thing because I want it over and done with.

I have a box of Easter decorations that I haven't been into for years.  They are kind of little kid Easter decorations and I'm saving them because Nana duties are taken very seriously around here.  There was a perfectly intact Cadbury egg inside.  Years.

I have three boxes ready to go to DI and I threw away a bunch of stuff and I took pictures of some stuff and sent it to my children to see if they were interested.


Mark was interested.


Which resulted in this:


The agony and ecstacy of a mom cleaning I guess.

I found the Skylanders for Mark, but years ago I threw away the duel disk launcher and you can't come back from something like that apparently.

(I also once got rid of the Transformers because I hated them.  They were too hard for my kids to transform them and they were ugly and plastic and junky.  And beloved.  I know that now....)

This box cracked me up though:


Cross another thing off the list!

✔ dungeon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails