Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Lazy days

I checked off a bunch of chores from the list.

I also went to a movie and took a longer than expected nap.

Adam is sick with a sinus infection and Mark has had an ear infection and I had a sore throat and now I don't.  Sometimes you gotta be lazy.

I was late for my walk with Clarissa.  We discussed The Little Mermaid.  I don't think there was any way I was going to like it as much as the original, which was magical and such a departure from other Disney or even animated movies at the time it first came out.

I did like the remake, just not as much.

And for $5 Tuesday?  It was just right.  I was the only person there who didn't have little kids with them.  I didn't mind.  Especially when people kept having to leave to take little kids to the bathroom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails