Pages

Friday, August 25, 2023

Grateful Friday

I am grateful to make it to Friday!  It was not an easy week.  On top of the all the Mark moving out feelings, I had a migraine, Adam was on a business trip and school was kind of hard.

I feel like I have a lot to be grateful for though:

Mark seems happy with his classes and apartment.

My migraine went away in time for school, which felt kind of like a miracle!

Adam is home!

We are going to Nevada this weekend.  We are going to celebrate my dad's 75th birthday!

I appreciate my team.  Miriam and I create content and say, "Do you want a copy of this?"  The answer is always, "Yes, I do!"  It's nice to be in this together!

Yesterday I had my students solve a math problem and I wanted them to show me their work.  One little guy who often stops everything to throw his arms around me and tell me he loves my class, proudly showed me his paper.  I said, "OK, I see some good thinking, but I don't see the answer."

He said, surprised, "Oh, you want us to find the answer?!?"

Kind of revolutionary, but yes.

They always make me laugh and what's not to be grateful for about that?

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

This makes me laugh. I can't wait to see you this weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails