Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Markie Mark

Yesterday I met Mark at the doctor's office for an appointment.  He was tested for allergies.  Every mother thinks their child is exceptional and it is true!  Mark is so off the charts allergic to so many things that another doctor came in to gawk.  We could have sold tickets.  Everyone was amazed.

Which is exactly what you are after at the doctor office.


Last time we were in Nevada, he was super allergic.  Turns out he is most allergic to all kinds of grass, horses, sagebrush, maple and box elder trees (which we have in our yard there).  So pretty much Nevada and Utah are problematic….


The grass allergy was the worst one (they give you shots if whatever scale they measure is 7-9 and he was 40).  Mark said, “And my parents make me mow the lawn!”


The doctor said, “What?!?


After, we went to UVU for convocation.  We got there early and Mark said, “Want me to show you where my classes are?”


I said, “Didn’t we already see them a few weeks ago?”


He said, “Well it is the only thing I know.”


He is cute.


The students sat in one spot and the parents sat in another.  It was loud which is not exactly what I was looking for after a day at school, but I was happy to be there for Mark.  I think he is going to like UVU.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails