Pages

Friday, November 3, 2023

Grateful Friday

Here are some things I'm grateful about:

Thanksgiving:  It's one of my very favorite holidays.  I'm looking forward to time in Nevada and time with family and good good food.

My teacher observation debrief went pretty well.  I am grateful Matt is our principal and I feel like he is what our school needs.

I love my grandma's clock.  I still think of her every time it chimes.

Emma and Adam and I watch new episodes of the Great British Baking Show like it's our job.  We stopped mid episode this week though because Braeden called.  We requested a FaceTime call and got to see QE and it was delightful.

I am grateful for the perfect weather.  I really love it.  It's beautiful every day.

I am grateful for an upcoming quieter (hopefully) week and month.

I am grateful that I have physical therapy.  He told me I can only come one day next week.  It is helping and it makes me very happy.

I'm grateful Adam reads to me at night.  It makes me sleepy and it is cozy and I love the book (Book 4 in the Thursday Murder Club series).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails